Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Coats

These are the new coats the girls received for their birthday. They had a ball trying them on and playing in them. I am back to the doctor with Presley tomorrow. Her left eye is red,watery and goopy (Is that a word). I want to make sure it is not pink eye or something else. The weekend is coming and I don't want her to be bothered with her eye. We stayed in today because we were tired from yesterday. It was a much needed rest day today. I just love to sit and watch them play. They are just so cute right now. I love this age. Presley is my little lover and Brooke is a little character. I have to watch Brooke with Presley because she plays rough and doesn't realize it yet. Poor Presley is a little sensitive. I better get busy getting my stuff done. Goodnight!


No comments: