Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweeties

Here are a few photos of the girls. Brooke loves making this face.
She is walking a lot as of tonight. She will be standing and then take off walking. Presley is standing more and she loves to stand. When she falls she gets right back up and will do that over and over. She will get mad if she can't stay up. She has a lot of determination. She doesn't give up.
I had my first really bad day today. Brooke is teething and she could not be consoled. She cried and cried. I finally found if I stood and held her she was some what okay. Then Presley would start crying. Whew! It was a very tiring day. I gave her some Motrin and she was better as soon as the medicine kicked in. She is really hard to calm down.
I hope I don't have too many of those days. I hope tomorrow is better. I will give her Motrin early in the day.

No comments: