Monday, November 5, 2007

Eating Cheerios

I know I haven't posted since Halloween but it really is hard to find time to post. The girls are so much fun right now and really keep me busy. So I apologize for those of you who check my blog on a daily basis.
Brooke and Presley love to eat cheerios. I usually put some in a bowl and Brooke will pull it into her lap. Presley likes to hoard them in her hands. They are eating regular food now and it is much easier to feed them except trying to think of different things to feed them that are healthy
and that they can eat. Bring on the teeth so they can chew. I sent out the invitations to their birthday today and decided I will have a family birthday. I think this will always be an issue since their birthday is on Thanksgiving or will be close to the day. I still can't believe they are going to be 1. Brooke has taken a couple of steps but is still not walking. She better hurry if she is going to be walking by her birthday. Presley has been standing alone but not as long as Brooke. Gotta go to call and order a cake for the Party.

No comments: