
Miss Presley is standing. She is the cutest, she will stand and I will say, "Look at you" and she will smile her big smile. Those eyes light up and she thinks she is a big girl standing all by herself. She also loves to play Pat a Cake as you can see in the photo. I think Presley is doing away with her morning nap. She didn't have one this morning before Gymboree (maybe 5 minutes in the car). It takes her so long to fall asleep that by the time we arrive at our destination she has just gone to sleep. No kidding. I thought for sure she would be fussy at Gymboree but no she was her happy self today. We moved up to level 3 in Gymboree and I think they are going to like it much better because we have children in that class that are walking. We moved up with two other people so they would have some kids they knew from level 2. You are not going to believe this but as I am writing this post I have had to go tend to the girls twice because they were crying. I think they are sick AGAIN. Presley was starting to lose her voice this evening. Man, they have been sick a lot. I asked the doctor last time they were in and he said a child can be sick at least 7 times their first year. I am sure we are very close to number 6 if not 7 times of being sick. I am ready for them to be well for at least a month. The longest has been 2 weeks. I'm not even going to begin to guess what it is but if they are not better by Monday back to the doctor for us. They do have a slight fever but they are also teething. Hmmmm! I should by stock in Motrin or Tylenol. I hope you have enjoyed my precious angels and my babbling for the night. Goodnight!

1 comment:
Awwww ... so nice to get up on a relaxing Sunday morning and read a new post!!! The dresses are 2 cute. I saw Aleck last night and he was crawling all over the place and pulling himself up!! Such fun.
Post a Comment