I put them in the same bed the other night and they were just so adorable. Presley was so happy she kept laughing. Brooke was walking in her bed. It is still so hard to get good pictures of Brooke because she always closes her eyes (just like her daddy). I can take five pictures in a row and in everyone she will have her eyes closed or be making an ugly face. I usually delete those pictures because she would kill me when she gets older if she saw them. I am counting the days until my little babies turn one. This time last year I was sooooo miserable. But I would go through it all again to have these two wonderful girls.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
So Happy
Well, Brooke is walking everywhere now. I guess I can officially say
, "She is walking."
I put them in the same bed the other night and they were just so adorable. Presley was so happy she kept laughing. Brooke was walking in her bed. It is still so hard to get good pictures of Brooke because she always closes her eyes (just like her daddy). I can take five pictures in a row and in everyone she will have her eyes closed or be making an ugly face. I usually delete those pictures because she would kill me when she gets older if she saw them. I am counting the days until my little babies turn one. This time last year I was sooooo miserable. But I would go through it all again to have these two wonderful girls.
I put them in the same bed the other night and they were just so adorable. Presley was so happy she kept laughing. Brooke was walking in her bed. It is still so hard to get good pictures of Brooke because she always closes her eyes (just like her daddy). I can take five pictures in a row and in everyone she will have her eyes closed or be making an ugly face. I usually delete those pictures because she would kill me when she gets older if she saw them. I am counting the days until my little babies turn one. This time last year I was sooooo miserable. But I would go through it all again to have these two wonderful girls.
Labels:
The Girls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment