The last two pictures are them opening up Aunt Dottie and Uncle David's birthday gifts. They bought them the cutest coats, pants, and scarves
We are going for their one year pictures tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much they have changed since the last photos. Probably a little bigger and more hair.
We had their one year well visit today and Brooke weighs 22'10 and Presley weighs 21'6. It was hard because I went by myself to the doctor today. Whew! undressing and dressing two 1 year olds was tiring. But everything is going well with the both of them. We are officially off of formula, Yahoo! I think we just got a raise. Daddy says we will spend it clothing them now. He's right, with two girls it is so hard. You have to by outfits plus accessories, oh and don't forget SHOES. They will be just like their mommy with shoes. Well I must get to bed. I have to have myself and two babies ready by 9:30. I will be busy busy in the morning. Good thing I won't be in the pictures because I will be sweating trying to accomplish everything by myself. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment