Saturday, November 10, 2007
She's Walking
Well Brooke is taking more steps at a time. All day today she would stand up on her own and take 7 to 10 steps at a time. I thought I was going to have to recant my statement
about her walking before her birthday but I think she really will be walking on her birthday. Just look at her she did this all day long. She is so adorable. She would get so excited and fall down, I think that was my fault half the time because I would get just as excited for her and she would lose her balance because she would look at me and laugh. She is my little Miss Independence. We went to Gymboree this morning and she just wanted to do her own thing for awhile. I would try to get her involved and she would arch her back and crawl off on her own. I just followed her until she was ready to be social. She is definitely dominant of the two. I am so ready for them to walk. I know you think I'm crazy (and I might be) but it will be easier in some ways because they will be able to walk instead of me carry them. They are getting heavy. I think I will save my back bending over so much. You all are thinking they are going to get into more stuff. I am ready, the house is baby proofed and I am ready to take them on. But when you have to lift two 20 pound babies all day it is rather tiring. Have a great Sunday.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment