Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

I have tried to post more birthday pics but for some reason blogger kept giving me errors. I will post more next week. I don't understand it because my file sizes are all about the same and sometimes it will take the pics and sometimes it won't. So I am so sorry for those of you who are wating for the birthday pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
The girls were wearing Papaw's cowboy hat and they were too cute! Once again they were so good and did well with all of the people. They are 1 year old now. Wow! I definitely did some reflecting yesterday and realized how lucky and thankful I am to have these little jewels. They are napping now so I must make this post short so I can get some things done.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Happy One Year Birthday Presley and Brooke. You are such a blessing to watch grow and so sweet to everyone around you. Happy Happy Birthday!!