Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Sweet P

My Sweet P is walking. She will take 5-7 steps and then fall and get right back up again and fall again and get right back up. She will get so mad when she falls. I think she will catch on faster than Brooke did because she is so determined to walk. She gets so excited when she does walk and she will have the biggest smile on her face. I had to post these photos of the girls and I because I am never in the pictures because I am always taking them. I love the smile on Brooke, those are hard to get of her. My two little blessings.

I am so tired. We got the girls 1 year pics taken today. They were so cute and I think we got some great ones. We ate lunch and went to Southlake Town Square and were gone all day. Oh boy, I paid for it later in the evening. Brookie was Fussy! That girl needs her sleep. She did nap but not as long and of course it wasn't in her bed. I don't do this often but it was such a pretty day. Thank goodness for my help from my MIL. She was a life saver today. I was looking for matching pajamas. I want that to be a new tradition every year that we all look similar on Christmas morning. Well, I need to take a shower and get my butt in bed. Every day is busy with 1 year old twins but of course I cherish every minute with them. Goodnight.









No comments: