The girls are still just as cute as ever. Brooke loves to play with anything that isn't a toy. She loves playing with boxes. She still isn't walking. Presley is starting to stand by herself but not for very long. They know 'Pat A Cake
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Into Everything
I am trying to be better about posting. My friends mother had a heart attack yesterday. Things looked very grim but she has made it through and looks like she is on the road to recovery. It was truly a miracle. Thank you God!
The girls are still just as cute as ever. Brooke loves to play with anything that isn't a toy. She loves playing with boxes. She still isn't walking. Presley is starting to stand by herself but not for very long. They know 'Pat A Cake
.' When I start singing the song they start clapping. It is so adorable. We were playing today and they were both laughing so hard. It was such a precious moment. My favorite thing is to hear my children laugh. It brings pure joy to my heart. I am so belssed to have to health and happy babies. I guess after being at the hospital yesterday I am feeling a little sentimental. Have a great rest of the week!
The girls are still just as cute as ever. Brooke loves to play with anything that isn't a toy. She loves playing with boxes. She still isn't walking. Presley is starting to stand by herself but not for very long. They know 'Pat A Cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment