Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Tea 2007

We went to a Christmas Tea today and the girls were so cute. They sat on Santas lap and did very well. Brooke was so mesmerized with Santa. She couldn't stop staring at him. Presley kept her hat on but Brooke of course, would not keep hers on. Thanks to my mother-in-law for going with us. I couldn't have done it without her. The girls were everywhere. I thought for sure they would be fussy because they were that way all day and didn't sleep very well the last couple of nights. They were great while we were there, they waited to be fussy when we got home. Their little dresses had adorable matching jackets but since it was so hot out today I opted to not put them on today. I had their pictures made last week and they wore these same dresses. I love that they got to wear them twice and the best thing is I bought them second hand which I'm sure this will be the last time they wear them. I love finding great deals. I am pooped and have some sinus issues so I am going to veg out and watch some Sunday night TV. I love Brotheers and Sisters. I think it is my new favorite show as well as October Road. I am addicted to both. Goodnight and have a great week. Oh yea tomorrow is hubby's birthday. Happy Birthday Gary.



No comments: