Gary has told me to go on the retreat and I am, little did he know I was still going. He is a good daddy and he can handle the girls being sick. He has commissioned his mother to come over all weekend, so he will have help. It is such a relief for me because I will feel better about leaving. Thank You Pat for coming over and helping!
This photo I love because I never get in the photos because I am the one always taking the photos. Of course, it is hard to get both girls to look at the camera and smile. They were actually a little fussy when this picture was taken. So, this is the best I could do. Thanks to Emily for taking the picture and coming over and helping me on labor day. I must end this post so I can pack for my weekend away. Hopefully I will have a lot of creative things to post when I come back. Have a wonderful weekend.
1 comment:
Sorry the girls are sick. Enjoy your retreat.
Post a Comment