Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Big Bathtub

Look at my sweet little girls. I gave them their first bath in the "big bathtub" tonight. They loved it and were really good, which I know is short lived. Gary was a little nervous but he survived. It was hard to get them to both look at me because they were exploring or playing with their toys. I guess we have to go get more bath toys. It was such a beautiful day today. I have been taking the girls on a walk after their breakfast. They love to look at everything. Brooke is a little nosey. She will stare at people and follow them as they walk by. Presley just lounges in the stroller and takes it all in, Brooke is on the edge of her seat the whole time. She doesn't want to miss a thing. It is still so surreal that I have these two lovely angels. I pray everyday they will live a wonderful life and grow up to be someone. Most importantly that they live a Godly life. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: