Thursday, September 27, 2007
The Tent
Gary and I went to a sale this week called Divine Consign. We bought some gently used clothing for the girls but the best find was this Igloo Tent
. It was never opened and the price was right ($5.00) Brooke and Presley love it. The first thing Presley did was crawl in and start rubbing her legs back and forth. I think she liked the way it felt and the noise it was making. Brooke was a little hesitant to crawl in, once she was in she was fine,they were both precious. They really interact with each other a lot these days. It is so sweet to hear them laugh at each other. That just brings a tear and a smile to my face. I cannot believe how fast it is going. I was in Gap today and ran into a lady, pregnant with twin girls. I remember this time last year I was MISERABLE. I would go through it all again just to have these sweet girls. (ughhh! Can you believe I just said that) It's a good thing I had those feelings early on in the day because right after that Presley had a melt down and I didn't get to finish my lunch. Oh, the joys of motherhood. Once I got her in the car she was fine, of course. I do need to tell you that when we are out and the girls are in the stroller their rolls are reversed. Brooke just looks at evereyone and evereything and Presley wants to get out of the stroller. She will arch her back and start crying. It amazes me how the rolls change sometimes.I know, now that they are mobile they don't want to be confined. But all in all it wasn't too bad of a day. Things could be worse. I am really excited we are going to go to Gymboree on Sat., the first time in three weeks because they were sick. I guess I should say if Presley is better by then. We are also going to go to church on Sun. I went and checked out the nursery and of course it is fine. I am so ready to get back into the routine of church. It just makes me feel better when I am going on a regular basis. The best thing is we are going to a birthday party on Sat. night. Another night out, I can't wait. The girls really love to see their Grandma. She is coming over tomorrow so I can get a pedicure. Whew! My feet are looking bad. Time to myself!!!!! Wow! I am chatty Cathy tonight. I must be off to get ready for the day tomorrow. Goodnight.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment