Friday, September 14, 2007

Sweetness

Too cute! Brooke is walking around the furniture as she holds on, she will be walking soon. Presley keeps doing something until she accomplishes it. She doesn't give up.
Hubby and I are going out to dinner tonight for my birthday. I am so excited to get out just the two of us. I went shopping today because I had to find something to wear and I can fit into a size 8. I can't believe that. I was so excited I screamed out in the dressing room and everyone started to laugh that heard me. I have lost a total of 13 pounds. Wow I am down 2 sizes. If that isn't motivation I don't know what would be. I didn't gain anything after the retreat. I stayed the same. I was sure I gained but I didn't.
My hubby also said I could buy the Cricut, Yahoo!!!!! He is the most wonderful husband, but there is a catch he wants to go on a hunt for a week. I told him of course he could go if I get the CRICUT. Whatever works right. Just had to give everyone my good news. Have a wonderful weekend. Happy Birthday to me. This is the best birthday ever.

No comments: