Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bath Time

Look at my wet girls. They are teething really bad right now and everything goes straight into the mouth. I still give them a bath in the sink with a small bathtub because it is easier. I know, some day I will have to move to the big bathtub. I will use this one as long as I can. My MIL was giving Brooke a bath this evening and she realized she could splash the water and of course make a mess. But she giggled so hard after splashing it was the cutest thing. I had to run in the kitchen and see what she was laughing about, she has the cutest personality. I love to hear my children laugh. It is the small things that can put a smile on your face. I never thought motherhood would be so rewarding. Presley is saying Mama. I am not sure if she realizes the word is associated with me yet but it sure has a nice ring to it. Once again here I go getting sentimental. I still can't believe I'm a mother and to twins, wow! Such a blessing, I say it everyday to myself. Thank you God for making my life whole.
Sorry for not posting in a few days but hubby is hunting and I have been a little busy. I have had some help because my MIL has been coming over to help. Whew! What a relief.
We went to Gymboree this morning and she really enjoyed seeing all the children interact and develop their skills. I can really see a difference in my girls, since the first time we visited the class. They are crawling,climbing, and meeting new friends. What a joy!
Well I should get to bed early tonight so I am ready for a new day tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: