Aunt Kellie came over today and brought the girls a new toy, a walker. Brooke loves it and has already mastered it. Presley walked with it a little tonight, but she is slower and more cautious. They both love boxes they will push them around the house. Our new game is High Five. I will say "High Five and they will raise their hand up like they are waving or if my hand is there they will touch their hand to mine. Presley has been having attachment issues. She wants to be held by Mama. I am hoping it is because she still isn't well. We went back to the doctor today because she still has a cough. We got some antibiotics and we still have to give breathing treatments, because the rattling in her chest. She is better but not totally well. I am hoping she will be better next week. Poor thing she just keeps her illneses around a lot longer than her sister. We started going to Gymboree and I think that is where they are catching all their sicknesses. Thanks for visiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment