Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday

Here is a photo of Gary and I before we left for dinner last night. We went to Del Friscos and had a great dinner. I even turned down desert, after fitting into an 8 I had to stay motivated. We then went and met friends at 8.0 and a great band was playing it was a lot of fun but of course we had to leave at 10:30 and I wasn't ready to leave. I was having so much fun but duty calls we had to get home. Thanks to Pat and Bucky for babysitting the girls last night. It was wonderful to have an evening out with my husband. we are going to take the girls to Grapefest today because it is such a beautiful day. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday DeDe! Hope you have a great day

Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt :)

Happy Birthday Dede ...

Handsome man with you ... :)