Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Retreat

I know I haven't posted in a couple of days but I have been a little busy. The girls are feeling better but still a little sickly.
This is a photo of everyone one from the retreat. It was late as you can tell we were in our pajamas.
This is a birthday invitation I made for my friend that has the twin boys. I used liquid applique for the dirt in the dump truck then I chalked it with a charcoal chalk. It really turned out cute. My friend loved it. I will have to show you the inside when I get my invite because she finished invitations.
I am so excited I got Prismaclor pencils for my birthday (which is on Sat. for those who want to make me a card-hint hint!) I can't wait to start using them. Most of the blogs I frequent color in their images with Prismacolor pencils. They call it Gamblend, because they use odorless mineral spirits (Gamsol is the brand) with the pencils. I need to read more on the technique first. Well I must go so I can do my research on the blending of the pencils. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: