Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh My Goodness


This happened all today. I went to change Presley and found Brooke on top of the Huggies box (too bad it wasn't turned where you could see the name I could 've sent it to Huggies). This evening after we bathed them they were playing in their room and I left for a split second and Gary came in and found Brooke standing in the rocking chair. I won't be able to leave her alone any more. She is obviously not afraid of anything. I have my work cut out for me. She is my little monkey. I took them to Sam's today and they rode in the double cart and thought they were on top of the world. They were so cute and loved looking at everything and everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep! i so remember these days with my own little monkey! hahha

Anna