
I made this card the other night and am just now posting it. I love these little penguins. I may have to use this stamp for one of my christmas cards. I bought this stamp at
Michaels it is by
Stampendous (Snow Buddies). The sentiment stamp is
Rubber Soul. I love the font and that it fits on the Stampin Up large oval punch. My CB is
Old Olive. I also used
Real Red, Whisper White and
Soft Sky. My DP is
Basic Grey Blitzen! I love these colors together. If you haven't noticed my favorite color is
Old Olive and I am almost out of the paper so I will be placing an order soon. I colored in the penguins with my new
Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol. I need to practice coloring but I can tell you already I am going to like the pencils. I also used
Stickles on the snowflakes. The ribbon is the
Martha Stewart tafta ribbon. I used
Stazon Black ink. This card is simple now that I have posted it I realize I should have added more stuff. Oh, well, my time was limited. Happy Stamping!
1 comment:
its purty cute!!
Anna
Post a Comment