Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Zoo

We took the girls to the zoo on Thurs. and it was hot but we had a breeze so it wasn't so bad. they really enjoyed the outing. We went late so it was not crowded at all, as you can see in the photos there were no people in the background. They loved walking around. They would get so excited and just run. They loved the monkeys, penguins, birds and giraffes. We took them into the bird sanctuary and let them feed the birds. Brooke would pull her stick away or drop it all together. But Presley was much braver, she would try to grab the bird when it would land on her stick. She was a little afraid when one of the birds flapped its wings as it left the stick but other than that she had a blast with the birds. It just cracks me up to think of their personalities because I would have thought Brooke would be the brave one because she is so much like a boy. Brooke is also afraid of people in costumes and loud noises(thunder). I have more pictures to show you especially of the birds. I took some pics of the animals but I forgot my big lens so they were just okay. I would much rather take photos of my little angels instead of the animals. My sweet little girls are not so little anymore. They are already one and a half years old. They are starting to look like little girls and the baby is leaving them. It makes me sad.
Well, enough sadness I am off to bed. Thanks for looking.



No comments: