
These are the pictures I promised you from the bird sanctuary. I put the photos of Presley in order in the previuos post of how it happened. The first photo she tried to grab the bird, the second she was grabbing the feed stick and the third the bird flew from the feed stick, the expression on her face is adorable. It is hard to see because the birds wings were flapping in front of her face but it is visible. Brooke held the feed stick up but as I told you before she would drop it when a bird landed on it. Too funny! I think the bird sanctuary was my favorite part of the zoo. Most of the animals were not as active and boring, maybe it was the time of day. The monkeys were playing some but still not as much as I have seen in the past and they are always my favorite. Brooke and Presley love making the monkey sound. Please be sure to look at the previous post also because I had too many pics to post in one post so I had to split it up in two posts. Have a wonderful Memorial Day.


No comments:
Post a Comment