I had to post more pics from MayFest because I have so many great pictures. I love the first two of Presely. The look on her face in both of them is so adorable. She was obviously having a fun time in the sand. Brooke still so serious but having fun also. She was so determined. Presley wondered over to some kids burying their friend. She started digging right where they were playing. I had to go and move her because she was messing things up for them. She was uncovering part of the little boy. She was babbling up a storm when I moved her. I wish I knew what she was saying because it was so cute.
Brooke was digging in the sand next to this little boy and I had a feeling she was bothering him so I went and asked him and he said, "yes." So I proceeded to move her but she kept venturing over to him. He asked me, why does she keep coming back to me. I told him she didn't really understand. It was so funny. The little boy was so engrossed in his little project. I think Brooke kept going over to him because he was in a big hole. Needless to say it just made me laugh and realize how cute kids can be.




No comments:
Post a Comment