We had a wonderful family weekend. We had Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner on Sun. The girls went swimming in our pool for the first time this year. I must say they love to swim, the water was a perfect temperature to match the hot day. I absolutely love these pictures of the girls eating watermelon. Brooke should have turned into a watermelon as much as she ate, she had 6 pieces of watermelon. she even took it into the pool because she wouldn't let go of it for a minute. She LOVED it! Presley likes it but not as much as Brooke. She would just hold hers and lick on it. She did eventually eat it later. Mind you this is not the first time they have eaten watermelon but it is the first time it hasn't been cut up in pieces. I love all the photos but my favorite is the side view of Brooke eating the melon. I don't know why, but, it is. I took so many pictures so I will show you more over the next couple of days. It was a fun filled weekend. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did and made lots of memories.



1 comment:
Amazing pictures. You are so talented. I also love the picture of Brooke from the side.
Post a Comment