Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pretty Flowers

We went to Southlake Town Square on Sunday. The girls love the flowers and yes, they still pick them and will not leave them alone. Daddy was telling Brooke to stop picking the flowers and she looked up at him and continued picking the flowers. They also have realized they can reach the water in the water fountain. I will post those pictures another day. We went to eat at Rockfish and I ordered fish sticks for the girls and Presley loved them. I haven't seen her eat that much in a long time. They both ate really well including some of the crayons they gave them with their menus. While we were there we saw 8 week old twin girls and 9 week old twin boys. I am so glad I am where I am now and not in their boat with the lack of sleep. But it did make me miss the baby stage for a brief moment then I got my wits about me and came back to reality. All in all we had a fun weekend and the girls experienced lots of new things.
Goodnight!

No comments: