Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Babies

Brooke and Presley have their very own babies, of course they are twins and their names are Lily and Bella. They love their babies. Presley is a better mother than Brooke. They carry them everywhere. Presley has even taken Bella in the bath with her. daddy didn't notice she had her baby in her hand when he put her in the bath. When I put the babies in their shirts on their back they thought it was the neatest thing. They kept looking behind them and trying to grab the babies. They finally forgot about them and continued to play. I know I have said this before but Presley is a daddy's girl, she is attached to his hip most of the time. She woke up last night crying and she wanted daddy not mommy. I know he just loves that right now. I hope we can break her of this affection before Mother's Day Out. By the way they start on June 2nd. (Yahoo!)
I know they will be fine because they are okay in the gym and church nursery. Neither of them cries when I leave but that is only a little while not 6 hours. Oh, it sounds like I am a little mother hen. I will be just fine, I have been waiting for this for a year. We were on a waiting list for one year and were never called so believe me, I am SO ready for a little time so I can get some things done. I desperately need to do some yard work, clean out closets, grocery store, and just plain old time to myself.
We are going to Main Street Days in Grapevine today with Clay and Josh. The girls are taking their nap right now. Oh I hear them crying. Gotta go.Bye!



No comments: