Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mud Play

We went to "Open Play" at Gymboree today. The girls fell a sleep in the car on the way home. Normally I wouldn't let them sleep but they played so hard today. It was a short nap, as soon as they woke up we went inside to eat supper. Presley was a little fuss pot. She woke up on the wrong side of the carseat. So after we finished eating, I took them outside to play a little while before bathtime. As you can see from the first photo they were having a grand time. Daddy called as we were outside and the girls went on the other side of my car to play. They usually run around the car and chase each other, so I didn't think anything of it, until Presley walked around from the car and had mud all over her pants. I was still talking to daddy and started laughing and had to explain it to him. Brooke walked out from behind the car and had her shoe off and mud on her foot and bottom, but as she got closer I realized she had been eating the mud. Wow! sand and mud two days in a row. There must be something tasty in the both of them. I think I will pass on the tasting. I just laughed and gathereed them up to go inside and get a bath. What was I thinking letting her play in white pants. We were only going to be outside for 20 minutes. I learned my lesson, Huh! At least she was cute while she was playing in the mud and it makes for a great picture. I did change their shoes at the last minute and put their Crocs on instead of their good shoes. Boy, am I glad I did that because the Crocs can be washed. Oh well, kids will be kids and I am so glad they like to get dirty. By the way the clothes came clean. Goodnight!




No comments: