We still had their first car seat box in the garage and decided to let the girls play in them before we threw them away. They had so much fun, as you can see they took a blanket and their babies as well as the rest of the toys on the floor. We turned the boxes upright and played Peek-A-Boo and Brooke enjoyed that the best.I didn't get any photos of them playing with them upright. I should have because they were so adorable. What was I thinking, no pictures. It was all fun and games until they started climbing on top of the boxes and falling off of the boxes. They played with them so much that the boxes couldn't hold them anymore because they were starting to cave in when they would sit on them. The next morning they still wanted to play in them. I would say they thoroughly enjoyed Box play.



No comments:
Post a Comment