



The girls got bug catchers from Mimi and Poppy for Easter. They love bugs so I thought a bug catcher would be great. Daddy took them out to catch bugs and they got a grass snake, a beetle and some roly poly bugs. They didn't really understand that catching a snake was a big deal but they were so excited that they had bugs. The other day Presley saw the beetle laying on his back and said, "the beetle go night night mommy." I just smiled and didn't tell her that the poor beetle was dead. I am so sad I didn't take a picture of the snake in the bug catcher it would have been a cool picture because he was wrapped around a twig and leaves. Don't worry daddy let the snake go, as soon as the girls went to bed. They woke up first thing in the morning asking where the snake went, we told them he must of got out of the bug catcher. They seem to be okay with that answer.
The picture of Presley in the cowboy hat I couldn't resist posting. I was cleaning out their closet last saturday and she saw it and wanted to wear it. She was playing with puzzles with daddy when I took the picture. My little cowgirl.
I can't tell you how much I look at them and say to myself I am one lucky person and I owe it all to one person, the one, our heavenly father. Wow! That just puts a smile on my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment