




Here are the pictures I promised. After we made the cookies we put the kids in the tub to get them clean because let me tell you they were DIRTY. After playing in the sand box and rolling the cookie dough with flour they were a mess. I put bubbles in the tub but then Gary came in and said lets turn on the jacuzzi. But right before that Presley had grabbed the soap and squeezed a ton in the tub. I had forgotten about that and said, "okay." So we turned it on and let me tell you, I had never seen so many bubbles and neither had the kids. They loved all the bubbles but wasn't too fond of the jacuzzi part of it. It was the cutest thing too watch. We were all laughing so much because to see the sparkle in their eyes as they were playing was the best of the night. We had to get them out of the tub and rinse them off in the shower because the bubbles were so thick. It was a night to remember. Long after everyone was gone there were still bubbles in the tub, I had to rinse the tub out several times to get all the bubbles out. It still puts a smile on my face as I am telling you. It was an awesome night for all of us. Rita mentioned the cookies were fun but the bubble bath was the best and I have to agree wholeheartedly.
No comments:
Post a Comment