Sunday, April 19, 2009

Arts Festival


Brooke got in the stroller and I thought she was going to go to sleep but she had to get up and dance some more.


I love the expression on Presley's face. I am so blessed.

Brooke was so cute, she was dancing in this picture.























We went to Fort Worth Arts Festival yesterday and the weather ended up being perfect by the time we arrived. Gary and I thought it was going to be a bad time with the girls because they were being so fussy at first but once we got our spot and settled in and listened to the music we had a blast. The girls were dancing and playing. It was so good to see them have so much fun. We stayed til 10:00pm and they were still going strong but fell fast asleep in the car on the way home. I love the fun family times with my husband and children. Thank you God for giving me this great family.

No comments: