




The girls had their Easter Egg Hunt at school and it was so fun to watch them go for those eggs. Brooke was really good at finding the eggs her basket was full. She ran to get the eggs. Presley was more concerned about one of her eggs coming open and realized their were stickers in the egg. She was so excited about the stickers but concerned that the egg cracked open. She kept saying, "Uh Oh." Because the girls go to school 4 days they had an egg hunt on Mon. as well. Mrs. Kari said they did better on the second day than the first. I think they knew what to expect. They wouldn't sit in the Easter Bunny's lap on Mondy. So I tiold them the Easter Bunny was nice and he just wanted to take his picture with them. It worked because they both sat on his lap. The pictures are not the best but hey, at least I got one. I was looking through the pictures and realized that they look so big and that the trace of any baby is gone. They are little girls now. :(
We went to Bible Study this morning and it was not a good listening day for the girls. When I picked them up they wondered off into another room and wouldn't leave and then we were going down the steps outside and this little girl proceeded to slither down the steps like a snake. You guessed it, my girls had to do it as well, not once but twice and they were in dresses. So lovely! I think that is the hardest part at having two the same age, they do what the other does. It is also hard to get two year olds to do what you want them to do and to have two of them wears me out sometimes. I will be glad when this stage is over. I took a deep breath and asked the Lord to give me patience and wisdom to deal with these little girls at this moment. It made me feel a little better. I know they want to explore but today wasn't a good time for their little explorations. Kids will be kids and I love them with all my heart and thank God daily for blessing me with these two beautiful girls.
1 comment:
Hi Stranger! The girls are getting so big. They are adorable. Cute pictures! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment