Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Easter Fun






Here are the other pictures I promised. The Easter Bunny left two big surprise eggs and Brooke didn't like it at all. She put it in her basket and then placed it back on the ground. Daddy hid it two other times and when she found it she wouldn't touch it. She would walk away and shake her head and say, "No." It was so funny. I guess the surprise egg was too big for her basket. Presley found a lot of eggs but started opening them up and eating the candy and was pretty much finished hunting eggs and on to opening the other eggs and eating more candy. Oh, she was a happy girl with a big smile on her face. I love being right by their side and watching them have so much fun. I am so thankful to have two wonderful children. I love you to the moon Brooke and Presley.

1 comment:

Joni said...

My goodness they are growing into little girls!! Where are the babies??? I love how you share your joy with us!!