Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More Fun Times

More pics of Paradise Pond.
The last few are from last weeks playdate with Beebee and Aleck.
Brooke is really attached to Aleck. We went to school yesterday and she kept saying Aleck to this blond little boy. I informed the teacher Aleck is her friend and he has red hair so i don't get where she thought the blond boy was Aleck, maybe because he was a boy. Oh well!
Brooke and Presley have learned to climb up onto the changing table. It scares me because it could tip over onto them, so we have shut the door to their room and they will only go in there when mamma is with them. Thank goodness they don't know how to open doors yet. That's my saving grace. But I know it is short lived.
I am off to help an office with their Xrays.



No comments: