Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

MckMama from My Charming Kids has started this Not Me Monday. If you haven't been to her blog, I encourage you to do so. But please don't be mad at me when you stay up late because you are reading her blog. Please, before you go check it out say a much needed prayer for Stellan.



Okay, peeps bare with me on this little fun game.
I am totally addicted to this blog and thought I would play along.

I did not just scroll down on McMama's blog to find Brenda's name to read her post because I knew she would be playing this game. Thanks Brenda for showing me this wonderful blog. Thanks MckMama for always keeping it real. I love you for that.

I did not take two, yes TWO naps today while my kids were in Mother's Day Out today.
Just to clarify my girls kept me up all night last night. Whew, I feel better by telling you that so you all wouldn't think I was a lazy bum.

I did not leave the house earlier than usual this morning just so I could have my children confined while I drove through Starbucks to get another much needed cup of coffee.

I did not put my children in bed with me last night. How do I stop the madness?

I did not eat 10 oreo cookies today. But while doing it enjoyed every minute of it. Can you say weakness?

I did not, I repeat did not stay up late just to play this silly fun loving game. Of course, I had to read other comments so I could get my brain to thinking.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love it!!! I think Starbucks drive through was the brilliant idea of a mother.