playdate with Aleck on Wed. Boy, was it humid outside but we all had fun inspite of the humidity. I love the individual pictures of the kids. Brooke looks like she is mad. Presley just looks so sweet but don't let her fool you. Aleck is just too darn cute. I love the pic of him, I don't know what it is with sideview pictures but they are always my favorites when I go back and view my pictures. I used my big lens and forgot how much I enjoy it. I need to pull it out more often.I feel so bad because as soon as Aleck and Brenda left Brooke got sick (vomiting) I called Brenda immediately to let her know. It is so weird because she didn't act sick. It is crazy how it can just pop up out of nowhere. Presley got sick in the middle of the night. Nothing like to vomiting children. It happened 3 times for the both of them and the next day they were fine. Thank the Lord. I know too much info. But they missed school so they are definitely going tomorrow. Lessoned learned when I have big plans for a weekend get my most important things done early in the week. I have a busy day tomorrow. I am going to a friends Wedding Party on Sat evening. So I have to run all my errands in 6 hours. Mimi is going to spend the night with the girls. They are going to have fun. Happy Friday!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment