Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chalk, Chalk, Chalk

The girls were helping daddy clean out his truck. He doesn't seem to think they were much help. I brought out the sidewalk chalk and can you guess who loves it the most. if you guessed Brooke, you are right. the next morning she saw the chalk on the driveway and wanted to draw. I tried to tell her we would draw after school but of course she doesn't understand that yet. They only understand the here and now and most of the time it is right now! It took me a while to get her in the car but I did and we were late for school. So I came home and washed the driveway off so she wouldn't see it when she arrived home later.
Presley eats the chalk. I know you are not surprised because everything goes in her mouth. I think that is why she is sick more than Brooke. Her mouth was blue from eating the chalk. It has to taste so bad ut obviously not because she continued to eat it.
Brooke crawled up into daddy's truck and wanted to help. Daddy learned real quick to shut the passenger door so she couldn't bother him. The picture is a little blurry but it is the only one I got where she is looking my way.
I have been busy with the Divine Consign sale so I haven't been able to enjoy my days as much with the girls in school, next week will be a better week. Maybe I can do something for me instead of everyone else. Hmmm, I hear a pedicure chair calling my name.



No comments: