Monday, September 8, 2008

Little Smarties

The girls are addicted to " Smarties". We were in the car and they were fussing and I remembered I had some smarties in the diaper bag so I gave them some and they loved them especially Prelsey. The next time I gave them to them they were sitting at the dining room table so everytime Presley wants some smarties she will go to the dining room table and pat her hand on the table. It is funny because she goes to the same chair she was in the day I gave them to her.
She wants them all the time. She will hoard them in her hand and try to steel her sisters smarties until Brooke catches her, then the fight is on. I should have never given them the first one. It seems I have been saying that a lot lately. I must becoming a softy. I better pull it together before they walk all over me. I was just telling Gary the other day I think I am going to have to get mean. I know that sounds bad but not real mean just a little stern. I want them to know when I mean business and not walk all over me.
Divine Consign is over and I did well. I spent more than I made but buying the big yard toy was what put me over the edge but the way I look at it, we have their Birthday and some Christmas as well as a ton of clothes. I will only have to buy a few things. What a deal. I highly reccommend for any of you who have children to buy or sell items from this sale. It is a great sale. www.divineconsign.net
I had my teeth cleaned this afternoon and it was good to see everyone I use to work with, we even went to eat Sushi for lunch. That was a real treat because Gary and I very rarely get to eat Sushi anymore.
I love the picture of Brooke with her feet on the table. She is just so cute right now. That picture was taken when I first bought the table and chairs and brought it home. She just sat in the chair and parked her feet right on top of the table. She's my Queen "B"
I am beat so off to bed.






1 comment:

Joni said...

uh? what is a 'smartie'? Glad you did well at Design Consignment and I'm so thankful for what you brought for Korby. Especially the bag!!