We took pictures with the girls and I and the cupcakes and we had to include Aleck. He was so cute. The best part about that was I got to make two wishes instead of one. Sorry, I don't tell my wishes.

I let the girls split a cupcake. They mostly played with it. They aren't real fond of chocolate,. I am not sure they are my children because they don't like chocolate. Oh well, more for me!
Thanks to everyone who made my Birthday special and thanks to Brenda for feeding my children that evening. They were exceptionally fussy yesterday and I appreciate the little things that were done to make it easier on me. They have been so tired since they have been going to school 4 days instead of 2. I have been putting them down at 7:30 with no wimpers and yes, I love it because it gives me an extra 30 minutes.
I went to scrapstashers today and had so much fun it was so relaxing and I loved the project. I saw the upcoming classes and if you haven't seen them, they are amazing I want to take all of them.
Well, I must get busy with other things. This is my life now. I would love to blog stalk tonight but I stay up too late reading those darn blogs.



No comments:
Post a Comment