ou believe me of all people didn't brush their hair. we were in a hurry and I am sure it won't be the last time. The funny thing is Gary kept saying we didn't need to get up so early and anal me insisted because I don't like to miss a thing. Guess what? He won. the thing is if you don't get there by 7:00am all the balloons are usually gone. But we got lucky because there was a delay so I could relax a bit in the car on the way over when we heard about the delay. Yes, this is a glimpse into the life of a person who is compulsive, yes, its me but I am not sorry it just makes it harder on poor Gary.These pictures are from the play date the other day. It was so cute Aleck inched his way into the stroller and eventually Presley was out and she was not happy. But that is Presley's life lately. Remeber, she is my little fit thrower and she can throw herself down onto the ground so fast and scream and all the other stuff that goes along with a fit. I think I will leave it to the imagination.
As you can see Brooke is still attached to her paci and I still hate it but I decided I have to take pictures of her with that darn paci so I can use them later (just kidding).
Aleck, of course is so adorable and the girls still love and talk about him all the time.
The picture of Presley makes me laugh because it looks like a picture from the seventys. Look at the hair (move over John Travolta). It looks like it is parted down the middle and man will it feather. What do you think? Am I right. LOL!
I am hoping to get caught up on my pictures next week. I have Stamp Club tomorrow at my house so it won't be happening tomorrow.
Enjoy your Sunday.



1 comment:
My son, the strong-willed child. Poor Presley!
Thanks for another great playdate. Aleck just adores Brooke and Presley.
Post a Comment