Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grocery Cart

As you can see from the photos they all had fun with the grocery carts. Gary and I had talked about getting them a grocery cart for Christmas and now we know we will be buying two. They would not let go of them.
Mimi and Poppy came over today to see the girls. It was a much needed break for the girls from mommy and daddy. The girls were both up all night again last night.
Brooke wakes at 9:00pm
Presley wakes at 11:00pm
Brooke at 12:30 am
Brooke at 2:30
Presley at 4:00am- I bring her to bed with me (I know I shouldn't but I am tired)
Brooke at 5:30am-Gary brings her to bed with us.
I feel like I was awake all night and never rested.
Brooke is teething because she is drooling so much and chews on everything. Presley I am not sure because she has had a fever. I said she was better but today she had a little fever and acted like she felt bad. Her teeth are almost all the way through so i am not sure if it is her teeth.
It is so funny how fast we forget when we were sleep deprived when they were born until it happens. I hope tonight is better. I think I will go to bed earlier. Last night I went to bed at 11:30pm.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day.
Sorry for posting a picture twice but I didn't know how to delete just one picture.






No comments: