Presley loves to play with the blocks. She loves for me to bounce them all around in the container and say, "Pop, pop, pop" and slowly make them come out of the container (like popcorn). She will bring the blocks to me and shake the container and of course I know what she wants. But I sure will be glad when they can use their words. We are working on it but it just takes time.
I love the picture of Brooke looking around from the chair. Her expression is priceless.
We went to Gymboree this morning and the girls had a fun time. We are meeting the Mathis family at Arts Fest in Ft. Worth. We went with them last year. Gary and I have gone for a while now and we usually don't like to miss it. So I will have lots of pictures tomorrow. The girls are napping so I must get our stuff together for our outing. It is such a beautiful day I hope everyone is enjoying the 80 degree weather. Don't forget your sunscreen!




No comments:
Post a Comment