Saturday, April 19, 2008

Art Fest

Well, here are the pics from Art Fest. We had a great time. It was very crowded but once we found a place to sit it was much better. It wasn't easy pushing two double wide strollers in the crowded streets. But we managed.We ate, listened to a band, danced, and most of all laughed. The girls were good had to chase them down a couple of times but all in all, I think they were great. This nice man had a bird and it was very gentle. (Jake was his name) you can see him in the first picture on Gary's shoulder. The kids really enjoyed touching the bird.
I love the picture of Clay and Josh. Their hats and sunglasses were too cool.
I really love the pictures of the girls with their daddy because we hardly get photos with them and Gary didn't close his eyes. He is usually hard to photograph. Of course I got a photo with Presley but missed getting one with Brooke. It was really hard to take great pictures when we had to watch two sets of twins. I had my camera out for a while then gave it a break so I could manage my children. Daddy was a little busy, I think he needed a break. Thanks again Rita and Alan for another fun trip to Art Fest. I think for me next year will be a little easier. I will post more pics tomorrow or early next week.




No comments: