Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Little Miss Presley

I took these photos on Monday night while Brooke was at swim lessons. Presley didn't go because she had a rash all over her back and it was moving around to the front. I took her to the doctor and he said it was probably from laundry detergent. He gave me a Rx for a cream. We had a ball, just the two of us. Presley loves to pick leaves and flowers. She will bring the leaves to me or put them in her bucket or on her picnic table. She will even slide with a handful of leaves. She is too funny. I have to tell you she finally can slide down the slide the right way. We don't have to help her any longer. She knows it too because when she slides she is all smiles and when she reaches the bottom she smiles even bigger and gives a little laugh. Cutie Patootie!!!


No comments: