They also love to look at books and for mama to read to them. I can never finish a book and that
irritates the anal side of me. I can't help it. I know there will be a day when I will have to read them over and over and then I will think back to this post and wish I was back in time. Isn't that the sweetest picture of Brooke. It doesn't last long because in the next pictures she is standing on the picnic table which is a NO! NO! But of course I had to get my picture before I took her down. Presley was following suit so we took down the umbrella and the fun was over.
Grandma has been in Florida all week and she comes back tomorrow and the girls have missed their grandma. Tonight is neigborhood Pokeeno so I must get my stuff together.
Have a wonderful evening.




1 comment:
That is so funny. Aleck also went through a phase when he would stand on his head.
Post a Comment