Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Art Fest

Here are more photos of the Fest. The first picture Gary and I were laughing so hard because in front of us was Clay and he was dancing and it was the cutest thing ever. Look, even Presley was pointing at Clay. I was trying to get Rita to look at her son because he was adorable. Check out the photos below. I love the innocence of children!
The picture of Brooke with daddy was an adorable moment also. She took his hand and was running around him as fast as she could go and let me tell you she can run fast. She was definitely having a wild moment. It seems like she has a lot of those lately. But, I love those wild moments and all that comes with them. Gary and I figured this would be a night that we could skip the bath. Well, let me tell you, they were filthy and no way were they going to bed that dirty.
Brooke fell asleep on the way home but we woke her and bathed her immediately and off to bed they went. I can never go to bed dirty so I surely wouldn't expect my wonderful children to do the same. I had to wash their Crocs in the dishwasher. Those shoes were the best invention because they are perfect for kids.
Presley has really started to talk a lot of baby talk lately and it is precious. I don't know what she is saying but she sure seems to know and I guess that is all that matters right now.
Have a wonderful week. 5 days and counting until my retreat!




No comments: