Friday, April 11, 2008

No More Hands

Well, Brooke is eating with utensils now and has mastered it well. If I try to help her she will turn her head to the side and refuse to open her mouth. She has to do it! Presley still likes to eat with her fingers. I thought Presley would be the first to eat with utensils because she is so good with her fingers. They surprise me all the time. They also switch rolls a lot. So you cannot guess who will be doing what.
I was looking back at photos the other day and can't believe how long their hair is getting. Presley's is really fine and tangles easily and Brooke's has a little curl to it. I love the curl but she probably will not.
Gotta go the girls just woke up.


1 comment:

Joni said...

"I'm a big girl now"!!! They are so fun!!