Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More Park Fun

Well, things have been a little crazy the last couple of days so I haven't even had time to load new pics onto my computer so more pics of the park. I love the one of Brooke and Alan. She was having so much fun. We had just arrived and she was running around climbing on all the toys. It was like she couldn't make up her mind were she wanted to be. Presley, of course, was in heaven. She wasn't sure about the wood deck. She would just stand there like she was afraid to move. Isn't it amazing how much we forget about the little things. It takes children to reintroduce us to new things or things we have forgotten. I love all the experiences my chidren are teaching me. The last picture is of my dear friend Rita. I love who is in the picture but it looks like the tree is coming out of my head. Prime example to be aware of your surroundings before you take a picture. The picture also looks crooked because of the position of the tree.
I know you are thinking you didn't even notice until I pointed it out to you. Sorry! Well my day is full tomorrow. Have a great Thursday.

No comments: