I went into the bedroom briefly and Gary called my name to come look at the girls and low and behold look what I saw. Can you believe these little angels (Huh!) Brooke was the instigator, Presley would not have climbed on the gate without seeing Brooke do it first. Brooke is my climber and Presley follows. I have to watch every move Brooke makes. She is even climbing on the chairs and climbing on the tables. We have removed the chairs in the kitchen because they are so light she can move them herself. The chairs in the dining room are too heavy but we make sure they are pushed in so she can't climb. Hmmm! My little monkey. We call them little monkies but never thought that it would fit them to a tee. Look how cute they look as sthey are being bad little girls. Heehee! Well quick post the girls and I are going to go on a walk.

No comments:
Post a Comment